Today’s video of the day comes to us courtesy of the Israel Advocacy Movement, which posted a video on Sunday highlighting some of the most stupid excuses being used to explain Rep. Ilhan Omar’s anti-Semitism.
For example, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi claimed Omar “has a different experience in the use of words.”
Marc Lamont Hill, naturally, blamed everyone else for her statements, suggesting that all of her critics are bigots.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Omar herself said her tweet claiming that Israel hypnotized the world was “unfortunate” and the only thing she could think of at the time.
The video provides its own reason for Ilhan Omar’s anti-Semitic statements, but you’ll need to watch it to see the conclusion:
- Anti-Semitic Dem. Rep. Ilhan Omar calls Jewish Trump adviser Stephen Miller a white nationalist
- Anti-Semitic Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar: Living in Trump’s America ‘an everyday assault’
- Anti-Semitic Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar falsely blames ‘white nationalism’ for forced outdoor detention of illegals
- Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar blames Trump for New Zealand, tells CAIR to ‘raise hell,’ ‘make people uncomfortable’
- Anti-Semitic Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar says Trump not a human being — Video
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: