During a Trump rally in Louisiana on Wednesday, Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., shredded House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.
“In three short years, President Trump has doubled the growth in the greatest economy in all of human history. And do you know what our Democratic friends have done for him?” he asked. “Speaker Nancy Pelosi is trying to impeach him.”
“I don’t mean any disrespect, but it must suck to be that dumb,” he added as the crowd booed the California Democrat.
Here’s video, courtesy of the Washington Examiner:
“Unless you are happy with crappy, I want you to vote for Eddie Rispone for governor,” he told the crowd.
- CNN Fantasizes About Trump and Pence Being Impeached, Leading to President Pelosi
- Video: Nancy Pelosi speaks gibberish defending Obamacare, warns of unexpected house guest
- Mike Huckabee Asks Nancy Pelosi: ARE YOU RACIST OR JUST DUMB?
- Insane: Pelosi claims sanctuary city policies make America safer — Video
- GOP Rep. Introduces Resolution to REMOVE Nancy Pelosi From House
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives