While appearing on Monday’s edition of “Hannity,” Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., told guest host Gregg Jarrett that he observed “active threats” against Blue Dog Democrats on the House floor during the sham impeachment vote.
“It’s not just that Nancy Pelosi raises money for her political caucus, it’s that Nancy Pelosi uses that money as a political weapon against anyone who would potentially vote against impeachment. Andy and I observed active threats on the House floor that if the Blue Dog Democrats did not go along with the radical left of the Democratic Party and support impeachment that they would not be supported by the DCCC,” Gaetz said.
“So that’s the active threat?” Jarrett asked.
“That’s the quid pro quo!” Gaetz added. “The only quid pro quo I observed in this impeachment process is the quid pro quo where if the Democrats didn’t line up behind Nancy Pelosi as lemmings ready to go off the cliff that they would then be bludgeoned by their own party in the primaries.”
Here’s video, courtesy of the Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft:
Why are we not surprised?
H/T Gateway Pundit
- GOP Rep. Gaetz files ethics complaint against Adam Schiff for false statements, ‘lying to the public’ about Russia collusion
- Opinion: Republicans need to formally charge Dems, allies with seditious conspiracy to remove Trump
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
- GOP Members Crash Adam Schiff Impeachment Hearings
- Adam Schiff Hit With Ethics Complaint For Trying to Obtain Naked Photos of Trump
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives