While participating in a ‘virtual’ DNC caucus and council meeting on Monday, Democrat convention speaker and far-left activist Ashley Nicole McCray advocated for, among other things, the “destruction of capitalism,” the Gateway Pundit reported.
“We understand that this future we all want, that we’re all trying to build, really is about the destruction of colonization, white supremacy and capitalism,” she said. “We must really move away from these systems and frameworks.”
Here’s video, as posted to Twitter:
Democrat convention speaker Ashley Nicole McCray advocated for the "destruction of capitalism" pic.twitter.com/inyVVParcN
— Trump War Room – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) August 18, 2020
And there you have it, folks, in their own words, straight from their own mouths. And what, do you suppose, they would like to replace capitalism with? How about socialism, or communism?
And how would she like to see this done? Why, through AOC’s Green New Deal, of course:
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) August 17, 2020
So, they admit the Green New Deal isn’t really about sustainability or the environment. It’s about pushing socialism/communism on the American people.
This, by the way, is just one of many reasons why the Democrat Party MUST be eviscerated in the November election.
One person noted:
This isn’t even new. This has been their play for decades.
— ROBOZ (Peaceful Protester) (@_ROBOZ_) August 18, 2020
True, but at least now they’re openly admitting it. Another person observed:
Pretty much enough said.
— viking – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@helen_aavik) August 18, 2020
- Video of the Day: Biden says he’d sacrifice hundreds of thousands of jobs for bogus Green New Deal policies
- Analysis: ‘Green New Deal’ proposed by Democrat Socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will destroy America
- Back to the USSR: AOC’s Green New Deal propaganda art reminds people of former Soviet Union
- Question for Bernie Sanders: Why Does Your ‘Democratic Socialism’ Look So Much Like Lenin’s Communism?
- Democrat Socialist House candidate: ‘If Billionaires didn’t exist Poverty wouldn’t either’
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, and check us out at ProAmerica Only.