While speaking at Tuesday’s DACA prayer breakfast, Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hi., admitted what many of us have believed for a long time — that climate change and radical environmentalism is nothing more than a religion.
“And the third is, leaving our comfort zone. And for a lot of us, protesting, marching, that’s not something that we normally do, but, you know what? These are times that call for us to do those things that we believe in and to march and not just to march, because that’s important to show solidarity, but then to do those things such as voter registration, get people to — out to vote so that we can have people here who truly are committed to human rights and environmental rights, climate change, believe in climate change as though it’s a religion and not a science, and all the things that remains to be done and there’s a lot,” she said.
H/T Mental Recession
- Students at ‘Christian’ theological seminary confess climate sins to plants
- Creepy: Giant mural of climate scold Greta Thunberg going up in San Francisco
- Bernie Sanders on CNN climate panel: ‘Yes’ to global population control to ‘fix’ climate ‘catastrophe’ — Video
- Democrat Andrew Yang suggests possible confiscation/buyback of cars at climate change forum
- Bald Obama? Cory ‘Spartacus’ Booker declares planet ‘simply can’t sustain’ people eating meat
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.