While appearing on CNN, Rep. Seth Moulton, D-Mass., blamed voters who, according to him, “don’t want to listen to rational arguments” for the opposition to the sham impeachment coup.
Talk about a typical smug, arrogant liberal elitist.
The fact is, voters have been listening and watching. And what they see is an entire political party so bent on revenge for 2016 that they’re willing to declare war on the American people, the Constitution, the rule of law, the rules of the House and reality itself to enact a coup d’etat against a duly-elected president.
And more and more, they don’t like what they see.
In reality, it is DEMOCRATS who refuse to listen to rational arguments, not the voters…
It’s time to remind these people who it is they work for next November.
- Democrats Promise Perpetual Impeachment After Senate Acquittal (Video)
- Nadler: ‘Can’t rely on election’ as polls show waning impeachment support
- Analysis: Democrat Party a DIRECT THREAT to United States with sham impeachment
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.