If you had a choice between dating a felon or a Trump supporter, which would you choose? That’s what the Daily Caller’s Amber Athey and Justin Caruso asked of millenials in Washington, D.C., and judging from their video, they’d rather date felons.
According to the Daily Caller:
Shockingly, the majority of respondents said that they would rather date a convicted felon. In fact, all of the pro-felon respondents were so quick to dismiss the idea of dating a Trump supporter that they didn’t even wait to see if the crime was violent or not.
Others suggested that the felon could be convicted on “trumped-up charges” and asserted that the justice system is unfair.
When asked why they wouldn’t date a Trump supporter, people said they “just couldn’t” and would “never” do it.
Not everyone said they’d date a felon, though. A few actually said they’d date a Trump supporter.
“Not as scary as a convicted felon,” one woman said.
Scary? Watch the video below and decide for yourself.
- New ‘history’ textbook says Christians and conservatives are racists, attacks Trump supporters as xenophobes
- Actor Robert De Niro ‘done’ with Trump supporters
- Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die
- Did Daily Beast columnist Rick Wilson suggest killing Trump, supporters?
- Will Smith in Dubai: Hey, let’s ‘cleanse’ Trump supporters from America — Video
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line and be sure to check out our MeWe page here and our new PatrioticSpace group here.
Trending: List of Pro-Trump News and Web Sites