Today’s video of the day comes to us courtesy of Newsbusters, which reports that a sickening panel at CNN — the outlet once dubbed the “least-trusted” name in network news — included one panelist saying that Americans aren’t smart enough to understand the Strzok hearings.
According to Curtis Houck:
“Every person has political opinions. That’s different from bias, that individuals who work for the federal law enforcement or the federal government put those opinions — they leave those opinions at the door and they do their job in a nonpartisan apolitical manner,” she added.
Chief political analyst Gloria Borger also offered Obama-like praise for Strzok, dubbing his testimony an “incredible defense of the FBI” that possibly left some at the FBI wishing he were their chief messenger in rebuilding their reputation.
Phil “proud sh*tholer” Mudd agreed, equating Strzok investigating Trump to his past life in counter-terrorism surveilling potential terrorists, but admitted that his mistake was pontificating “on a government phone” because “you can’t do that.”
He had much more to say…
“I completely agree with Mr. Strozk on this,” Mudd said. “Americans don’t understand this. You’re talking about hundreds of people involved in this investigation, regardless of whether you believe him or not, you’re thinking that he can walk into the FBI Hoover Building [BORGER LAUGHS] and say: ‘Let me figure out a way to manipulate another 200 people.’ It’s impossible.”
Here’s the video:
- Video: Dem Rep. Steve Cohen insults wounded warriors, says Strzok should get Purple Heart
- Goodlatte warns Strzok of possible contempt after refusal to answer questions about Mueller probe — Video
- Creepy or demonic? Short video of smug, arrogant Peter Strzok gives Internet the chills
- Peter Strzok Hearing — Clashes, Chaos, Stonewalling
- Lawyer confirms Peter Strzok escorted from FBI building; Goodlatte says subpoena on the way