On Wednesday, CBS News marked Earth Day by essentially declaring that human beings aren’t necessary for the environment, Newsbusters reported.
“Earth Day is dedicated to all species. And while humans are locked down, wildlife’s filling the void. In Yosemite, animals aren’t hiding from visitors. On Florida’s coasts, Manatees are showing up in unusual numbers,” CBS’ John Blackstone said.
“From goats in a deserted town in Wales, to lions lounging on a road in South Africa; nature seems to be saying, “We can get along fine without you,” he added.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Here’s video as posted by Newsbusters:
Nicholas Fondacaro noted:
Speaking of the founding of Earth Day. Blackstone didn’t mention that Earth Day’s radical leftist co-founder Ira Einhorn had murdered and composted his girlfriend in a trunk in his closet.
Brune would later tell CBS that “We all need nature, a lot more than nature needs us.” That prompted Blackstone to opine about how humans weren’t needed…
And while the other broadcast networks (ABC and NBC) also noted how a lack of human activity was resulting in less pollution and increased animal activity, none of them took the grotesques stance against their own species that CBS and Blackstone took there.
Grotesque doesn’t begin to describe it…
- Video: Ocasio-Cortez suggests growing cauliflower a ‘colonial approach’ to environmentalism
- Students at ‘Christian’ theological seminary confess climate sins to plants
- Video: Dem. candidate Tim Ryan calls for UN, State Dept. to fight climate change with population control
- Andrew Yang: I’ll cut beef consumption by making it more expensive — Video
- Bernie Sanders on CNN climate panel: ‘Yes’ to global population control to ‘fix’ climate ‘catastrophe’ — Video
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.