It seems that Hillary Clinton, the most evil person ever nominated to the White House by a major party, just can’t get used to the idea that she lost the 2016 election.
While giving her commencement address at Yale University on Sunday, the bitter Democrat whined about students not getting their absentee ballots on time and decided to wear a Russian hat at one point in the festivities.
According to the American Mirror:
take our poll - story continues below
“I am thrilled for all of you…even the three of you who live in Michigan and didn’t request your absentee ballots in time.”
The crowd and faculty roared in approval as Clinton stood with a serious look on her face.
Clinton lost Michigan by 11,612 votes, ,according to Politico, so those three students would have left her just 11,609 votes short.
Maybe in 2020, Hillary.
Moments later, keeping in tradition of graduates wearing outrageous hats, Hillary donned a large Russian hat.
Here’s the video:
- Hillary Clinton to Democrats: I’m never going away
- Hillary Clinton to receive Harvard medal for ‘transformative impact on society’
- Report: Hillary Clinton Used Campaign Cash to Fund Book Tour
- Hillary on election defeat: ‘They were never going to let me be president’ — Book
- Hillary melted down on Election Day, screaming obscenities, throwing objects — Report