While appearing on CNBC Monday, Robert Johnson, the founder of Black Entertainment Television (BET), said the government should provide $14 trillion in reparations for slavery. That’s TRILLION, with a “T.” Keep in mind that he’s talking about your tax dollars.
“Now is the time to go big,” he said. But wait, there’s more.
“Wealth transfer is what’s needed,” he added. “Think about this. Since 200-plus-years or so of slavery, labor taken with no compensation, is a wealth transfer. Denial of access to education, which is a primary driver of accumulation of income and wealth, is a wealth transfer.”
He also suggested a one-time payment of — get this — $350,767 to every African-American descendant of slaves.
Is America headed for a recession?
Our response? Not no, but HELL NO!
- Buttigieg suggests reparations for illegal aliens
- 2020 Dem Candidate Marianne Williamson Rolls Out $500 Billion Reparations Plan
- Democrat Socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tweets support for pot, reparations, free stuff
- Favorite to Lead DNC Wrote for Reparations and Separate Country for Blacks
- Videos: Portland ‘Whiteness’ event calls for $20 trillion in reparations from white people, slams capitalism
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook is now doing everything it can to stifle conservative content, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, and check us out at ProAmerica Only.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: