While speaking to the National Governor’s Association on Monday, President Barack Obama cracked a joke about the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia. Although Obama didn’t mention Scalia by name, his intent was clear.
“Some of you may be in the final year of your term, working as hard as you can to get as much done as possible for the folks you represent, fixing roads, educating our children, helping people retrain, appointing judges, the usual stuff,” he said, smiling and snickering about it afterward.
The crowd erupted with laughter. The video of Obama’s “joke” can be seen below, courtesy of Infowars:
Obama said he was too busy Saturday to attend Scalia’s funeral. According to reports, he spent less than two minutes paying his respects at Scalia’s wake, while spending 15 minutes “meeting with others.”
Charles Krauthammer tells Megyn Kelly why he thinks Obama skipped the funeral:
Trending: Rural America – Targeted by Liberals
- Scalia’s son pens homage to dad, liberals respond with hate
- Liberal hatemongers celebrate Justice Scalia’s death, pray Clarence Thomas dies next
- Life coach on Twitter: Texas cop-killing ‘is what justice looks like’
- Video shows progressive protesters calling for lynching of Clarence Thomas
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia found with ‘a pillow over his head’