In a video posted by Hannah Kunze, manager of a before and after school program on Naval Station Rota, Spain, a group of children spontaneously began singing the national anthem at a movie.
Is America headed for a recession?
Patrons are asked to stand for the National Anthem before a showing in our local movie theater. Today we took 40 children to a matinee. Our children (ranging from 5 to 12 years old) will stand, then without being asked, belt out our National Anthem with their hands on their hearts.
“It gives you chills to see patriotism like this displayed in youth at such a young age,” she added. “Our kids know what it is to have daily sacrifices for our country. They know no other life then the one they have, but they are happy children living happy lives.”
According to IJReview, April is the Month of the Military Child.
Video can be seen below:
H/T: Weasel Zippers
- Video: Sad little boy tells drill instructor what he really needs
- Criminal charges against 14-year-old boy arrested over NRA T-shirt dropped
- California school boy ordered to remove U.S. flag from bike
- Wisconsin school threatens boy over op-ed opposing gay adoption, atty says
- 14-year-old Phoenix boy shoots armed intruder while babysitting siblings