In a shocking video posted late last month by MEMRI, Lina Allan, a Palestinian-Jordanian activist who lives in Michigan, attempts to rebut those who object to the stabbing of Jews.
According to MEMRI, she called on those objecting to the attacks to not talk about something they don’t understand and to “go back to watching Turkish soap operas.” Allan went on to say that objecting to the stabbing of Jews is like defending animal rights “at best.”
Here’s the real kicker: MEMRI said that in 2012, she “represented the State Department’s U.S.-Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) in the Jameed Festival in Jordan, according to an interview she gave to the Jordanian Roya TV.”
Here’s the video, courtesy of MEMRI:
MEMRI also provided a transcript, which can be seen here.
And keep in mind, Obama wants to bring thousands more just like her into the United States…
Exit question: Does Michael Moore stand with her as well? And does he agree with what she said?
- After terror attacks, Obama White House turns to radical Islamic groups for help
- Video: Wordless PEGIDA anti-Islamist hymn tops Adele’s hit single on Amazon
- Muslim migrants charged in beating death of gay man who offered food, clothing
- Christians stoned by American Muslims in Dearborn as police watch
- New York Times op-ed promotes Shariah law in U.S.