“There was this restaurant called Thompson’s Restaurant in St. Louis, Missouri. Of course we were all looking for jobs during the summer–we put our ages up, you know. I was about 14 years old and I lied, said I was 16 so I could get a social security card,” she said. “Went to work for Thompson’s where you literally cleaned the tables and bussed the dishes off but you could not eat on the floor. You had to eat in the basement.”
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s the video:
Trending: Yellow Vest Protests Spread to Canada
A post at Truth Revolt notes:
So, there you go, proof that the corruption started early for this Democrat. And to think her “greatest desire” is to impeach President Trump even though he stands innocent of the charges she’s leveled. Meanwhile, Waters is actually guilty of a crime against the government and all without the fear of losing her federal job. Must be nice to live under such a different set of rules.
According to the Social Security Handbook, one may be prosecuted as a criminal for fraud if one obtains a card on the basis of false information.
Maybe Waters should be a bit more careful about tossing around threats to impeach Trump.
- Maxine Waters loses mind, calls Trump admin ‘scumbags,’ claims attempt to reform Soviet Union
- Maxine Waters claims Putin invaded Korea in statement advocating impeachment of Trump
- Maxine Waters threatens: ‘No ban, no wall! You build it up, we’ll tear it down’
- Flashback: Maxine Waters says Shariah law compatible with U.S. Constitution — Video
- Maxine Waters: Trump calling Clinton ‘Crooked Hillary’ may be impeachable — Video
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: