Omar Mateen, the Islamist gunman who killed nearly 50 people in an Orlando nightclub and wounded over 50 more, pledged allegiance to ISIS in a call to authorities, but, Attorney General Loretta Lynch told Chuck Todd, that information will be left out of a partial transcript to be released on Monday.
“What’s being left out?” Todd asked Lynch on Sunday’s edition of “Meet the Press.”
“Well, what we’re not gonna do is further proclaim this individual’s pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups and further his propaganda,” she said. “We’re not gonna hear him make his assertions of allegiance, and that.”
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Here’s a video of that statement:
— Brent Baker (@BrentHBaker) June 19, 2016
Exhibit A for why Americans lose faith/trust in their government. https://t.co/PDtuLDGXsW
— Benjamin Weinthal (@BenWeinthal) June 19, 2016
That’s putting it mildly…
Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Smacks of attempting to whitewash history for political gain. https://t.co/qPA1qVINUB
— Jeff B. tried to do his best, but he could not (@EsotericCD) June 19, 2016
Which, of course, sums up the Obama regime…
The Daily Wire added:
Despite the censorship of context relating to Mateen’s motives, Lynch claimed to be committed to transparency of the ongoing investigation for the victims, their families and loved ones, and America at large.
“We’re trying to get as much information about this investigation out, as possible,” claimed Lynch.
- Video: Scott Baio says Obama either dumb, Muslim or a Muslim sympathizer
- Sarah Palin: Obama ‘a special kind of stupid’ for demanding gun owners answer for Orlando
- Hillary Clinton: Muslims ‘have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism’ – Video
- Poll: Nearly one in five says Obama is a Muslim
- Obama angers conservatives with remarks on slander of Islam at United Nations