In a video posted to YouTube on Monday, Stefanie von Berg, a Green Party politician elected to the Hamburg city Parliament, openly brags about how migrants are replacing German citizens and used it as a tool to bash “right wingers.”
She also said that at the rate things are going, in 20 to 30 years, there will be no German majorities in any of the nation’s cities.
“We will have plenty of people and live in a supercultural society,” she said. “This is what we will have in the future. And I want to make if very clear, especially towards those right wingers, this is a good thing!”
The statement received very little applause.
The video can be seen below:
Meanwhile, the Associated Press says that some of those migrants reaching Europe are ISIS radicals plotting terrorist attacks.
Reaction on YouTube was visceral.
“We have a Green Party in uk with same open door agenda.,” one person said. “We as well here in Norway,” another person said in response. “The leftists are bad news everywhere!”
The Green Party isn’t as popular in the United States, but Democrats have adopted a pro-migrant stand, telling Americans that “refugees” have never committed acts of terror and Muslims have “nothing whatsoever” to do with terrorism.
H/T Gateway Pundit
- Hillary Clinton: Muslims ‘have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism’ – Video
- Brave Muslim woman in viral video: ISIS terrorists ‘perfect Muslims’ according to Quran
- Video: Obama compares Syrian refugees to Pilgrims on the Mayflower
- Liberals side with Islamic gunmen in Garland terror attack, blame organizers
- Chicago liberals march in support of child-killing ISIS, genocide