It’s becoming clear that schools today are little more than liberal indoctrination centers. A school in Utah was forced to apologize after news broke that students were given a homework assignment to create propaganda posters for ISIS, the militant Islamic group known for beheading anyone who doesn’t believe in their ideology.
Fox News reported:
After parents complained, the assignment was canceled. However, many students had already completed it, leaving some parents concerned about what they had been exposed to in the process.
Annie Langston couldn’t believe her 14-year-old daughter Mikalia was given the assignment.
“My initial response was, ‘there’s no way you’re going to do this assignment,'” she said. “In light of what happened in Paris, is that the reason for this assignment? I feel a different assignment or report could’ve been chosen or a discussion in class about the tragic events.”
Trending: Yellow Vest Protests Spread to Canada
The teacher apologized and said the assignment was canceled. But one has to ask, why was the assignment given in the first place?
Here’s Fox News’ Todd Starnes discussing the issue:
- Sick: ISIS has child beheading doll dressed like James Foley
- ISIS barbarians use torture device on woman breast-feeding baby
- Muslim cleric reveals the truth about refugees, Germany arrests ISIS recruiter
- Rush Limbaugh explains why he said Barack Obama is dangerous to America
- State Dept. spokeswoman refuses to label beheadings by ISIS acts of war