I’ve been calling the so-called “mainstream media” the “Democrat-media complex” for quite some time, and with good reason. Time and again, they have shown their willingness to do whatever they feel is necessary to advance the Democratic Party candidate and agenda, facts and truth be damned.
Now, as this video shows, it seems they don’t even give a damn about the country that assures them the freedom to do what they do. While a few stood for the national anthem at the Democrat debate, most didn’t.
A post at the Right Scoop notes:
Now sure, it was sung pretty crappily by Sheryl Crow, but they couldn’t have known that when they chose to sit on their lazy anti-American asses and keep checking their Facebook pages. But then what can you expect from an institution that used to pride itself on objectivity but now defines itself by its leftist socialist activism?
- Santorum slams media: Obama ‘doesn’t need me to defend him, he’s got you doing that very well’ — Video
- Questions raised: Was man who asked Muslim question at Trump town hall a plant?
- CNN goes to Iran to bash GOP candidates
- Yes, Virginia, there is a Democrat-media complex
- Majority of voters view media as biased and unethical