In an infuriating video posted to YouTube Saturday, John Stossel reveals how American citizens are being harassed, tased and in some cases, arrested for not wanting to answer invasive questions. Worse yet, this is happening in some cases, up to 100 miles from the border.
Meanwhile, illegal immigrants are given a pass, bussed and flown around the country — at taxpayer expense.
You can see the video below, courtesy of the Right Scoop:
Is America headed for a recession?
The original video has been pulled — apparently some do not want the word getting out. We’ve found another version that’s not quite as long, but still shows what’s going on:
Here’s an even longer version, but the video quality isn’t the best…
It’s official — we now live in bizzaro world, all thanks to Barack Hussein Obama.
- Homeland security chief: Illegal immigrants ‘earned’ right to be citizens
- Report: Border Patrol agent points gun at Boy Scout’s head, threatens jail
- California Supreme Court grants law license to illegal immigrant
- Dem. Rep. to Obama: Rule like dictator on deportation of illegal immigrants
- Conservatives warn: ‘Gang of Eight’ immigration bill will destroy America
- Ted Cruz launches national petition to stop Senate immigration bill
- Amnesty bill lets DHS waive criminal activity by illegal aliens, not U.S. citizens
- Ted Cruz: Will Obama do background checks before giving arms to Syrian rebels?
- Houston man accused of threat to kidnap, murder and burn Sen. Ted Cruz
- Immigration attorney: ‘Illegal immigration’ a ‘misnomer of Fox News’
- MoveOn.org video: Saying ‘illegal’ immigrants fits definition of a hate crime
- Kennewick, WA, city council candidate calls for execution of illegal immigrants