Someone should do Crazy Joe Biden a favor and get him some professional help. While speaking at an arena in Iowa, the former Vice President turned his back to the audience and began speaking to the screen behind him.
A video of the incident was posted to Twitter:
A post at Lifezette noted:
Which Candidate Do You Support in the Republican Primaries?
At the start of the speech, Biden came trotting out in an awkward “Look, everyone, I can run” moment.
And during the speech, Biden was walking in circles while speaking to the crowd.
Perhaps that’s what threw him off — and left him talking to a screen for about 18-plus seconds.
It’s actually really disturbing. He’s clearly not mentally all there. Very very disturbing.— BarbaraSM (@BarbaraSM_60) November 2, 2019
Yes, it is very disturbing.
A post at 100 Percent Fed Up asked:
Dear Biden Family,
Come rescue Joe!
- Biden Scandal gets Worse As More Money Involved
- Donna Brazile gives very bizarre defense of Joe Biden’s war story megagaffe
- Joe Biden campaign demands networks ban, censor Rudy Giuliani
- Is this the Joe Biden Democrats hope will face Donald Trump in 2020?
- Video: Democrat Joe Biden mad Trump hasn’t banned magazines that ‘hold multiple bullets’
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.