Pop quiz: What year did the 9/11 terror attack on the World Trade Center take place? Of course, if you said 2001, you’d be right. Unfortunately, it seems Democrat Joe Biden forgot.
During an interview with CNN propagandists Anderson Cooper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta on Thursday, Biden stumbled when he tried to recall the year of the attack.
Take a look for yourself:
Just think. This is the man the left wants to run America.
God help us.
- Video of the Day: MSNBC Propagandist Stephanie Ruhle Suggests Biden Create Shadow Government
- Gov Whitmer — Potential Biden VP Pick Under Fire for Hitler-Like Governance
- Video of the Day: Tucker Carlson Asks If Joe Biden Could Navigate A Salad Bar Or Find His Own Car
- Video of the Day: Biden Starts To Lie About Budget, Forgets What He Was Going To Say
- Joe Biden: Virus Relief Checks Are Being Held Up Because Trump Wants To Physically Sign Them (Video)
- Video of the Day: Joe Biden Jumbles Words Again, Makes No Sense Whatsoever
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.