Is North Carolina’s election going to be decided by fraudulent votes? It could be if some have their way. Get this — A new video posted Monday by Project Veritas shows how easy it is to get someone else’s ballot.
“We easily accessed North Carolina’s statewide voter rolls,” the video says. “From there we were able to isolate the ‘inactive’ voters. Then we narrowed the list down to 30 year old males. The next step to visit early voting sites across the state…and ask if they had that person’s name on the list. We were careful not to say we were that person.”
Check out the video below:
“Of all of the undercover investigations I’ve conducted, this was by far the easiest. They were willing to pass out fraudulently obtained ballots like it was Halloween candy,” James O’Keefe said. “With almost three-quarters-of-a-million inactive voters and no Voter ID law in place, we could have turned the election results for most major candidates in the state. What we uncovered in this video illustrates how easy it would be for a well-orchestrated campaign with no regard for the law to change the outcome of a major election. Voter laws across the country need to be changed immediately to prevent this sort of potential voter fraud.”
Earlier Monday, my friend and colleague Diane Sori said we should vote as if the country’s very survival depends on it. She’s right on point. We cannot sit at home in protest like we did in 2012. The country simply cannot survive two more years of Harry Reid as Majority Leader.
So get out and vote — it’s the only way to stop the fraud Democrats are counting on to win.
- Vote As If Our Country’s Survival Depended On It…Because It Does
- Video: Chicago Dem caught offering prizes for voting on Facebook
- North Carolina investigating voter fraud by Democrats
- Evidence of massive voter fraud discovered in North Carolina 2012 election
- North Carolina Democrats admit voting twice for Barack Obama in 2008 election
- North Carolina man brags on Facebook about voting multiple times for Obama
- North Carolina voters say ballots cast for Romney being registered for Obama
- Site says Obama stole election through voter fraud