On Wednesday, Fox News reported that filmmaker and satirist Ami Horowitz went to Yale University in an effort to “understand just how controversial the debate over free speech on our college campuses really is…” While there, she asked students to sign a petition calling for a repeal of the First Amendment.
The results of that trip can be seen in the video below, and it’s stunning to watch.
“I decided to take this campus free speech debate to its logical conclusion,” Horowitz said. “The result was this unbelievable display of total stupidity.”
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Fox News added:
In fact, Horowitz discovered a solid majority of the students asked willingly signed the petition, with several expressing their enthusiastic approval for his anti-First Amendment efforts.
Here’s the video:
Stunning. Even scarier to think these are the people who will run the country one day.
- Free Speech Lawsuit- AZ Student vs “Free Speech Zone” (video)
- College Has to Pay 4.8 Million in Damages After Purging All White Professors
- Amherst students demand end to free speech
- College known for journalism school rejects First Amendment free press right
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?