Dermer destroyed CNN for not reporting that the U.N. Secretary General warned that Hamas is using U.N. schools as bases for rocket attacks.
The video can be seen below:
Since the conflict began, the so-called “mainstream media” has not provided even-handed coverage, often portraying Israel as the aggressor without mentioning the damage Hamas has inflicted on Israel and without mentioning the fact that Hamas is using schools as military bases.
One has to wonder: Will CNN ever provide balanced coverage, or will they continue to act as propaganda shills for Hamas and others who want Israel destroyed?
- Lebanese reporter: Iran should send nukes to Hamas for use against Israel
- No surprise: Poll says Israel’s critics are younger, less educated, low information, majority Democrats
- Journalists receive death threats after reporting Hamas uses human shields
- Liberal Gawker channels Helen Thomas, says Israel should be located in Germany
- Christians stoned by American Muslims in Dearborn as police watch
- John Kerry caught on open mic criticizing Israel: ‘Hell of a pinpoint operation’
- Nun claims radical Muslims bottling Christian blood, selling to Saudis