But Iraq isn’t sitting still, and has produced a bizarre propaganda ad portraying ISIS fighters as some form of deranged, gap-toothed snake charming ghouls who can’t survive the sunlight. The video was uploaded to YouTube last week, The Wire reported.
The video can be seen below:
“It remains to be seen if anyone is buying it,” The Wire said.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
Perhaps it would be more effective to simply air ISIS’s own videos showing their atrocities, like this one (Warning: Graphic imagery):
Or this one showing ISIS gunmen killing people on the road — also quite graphic:
- Video: Barbaric ISIS jihadis joke, play with severed head
- Report: Muslim girl ‘still alive’ while boyfriend cut her head off with kitchen knife
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Obama says he doesn’t need Congressional permission to use military in Iraq
- Reports: U.S. trained ISIS fighters in Jordan
- UK paper asks: Is Barack Obama the weakest President in history?
- President Obama fiddles as the world burns
- Bad optics: Obama golfs as Iraq disintegrates under ISIS attacks
- State Dept. focuses on oceans as Iraq disintegrates under Islamist attacks