Democrats want us to believe that voter fraud doesn’t exist at all, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a Russian agent doing the bidding of Vladimir Putin. But a video posted to Twitter on Saturday by a mobile software engineer using the screen name of “MicroSpookyLeaks” indicates that some may have actually been offered money to vote for Hillary Clinton.
It doesn’t appear that any money actually changed hands, but rather a promise of money only if Hillary wins.
“Hillary will give you a rebate check for $300,” the man in the video says. The man further said he was told this by the manager at the halfway house where he apparently lives.
He went on to say that he wasn’t given anything to sign, but would be if Clinton wins.
Unbelievable. This administration and it's party need to go away.
— Trump is right! (@jamiedelton) October 29, 2016
its so bad the Dems need to Buy Votes in California!! #MAGA3x
— Sig Garland (@stuckin_mud) October 29, 2016
But since this is California, and we’re talking about Hillary Clinton. it’ll be a very cold day in a very hot place before anything will ever be done…
Besides, only those working for Russia think there’s voter fraud.
- Liberals in Full Freak-Out Mode: April Ryan has Trouble with Reality
- Authorities charge liberal Virginia man with felony voter fraud Dems claim doesn’t exist
- Judicial Watch Will Monitor Virginia Polls on Election Day
- North Carolina Hillary supporter says he voted multiple times, intends to continue voting
- Is it time to banish liberals from America?
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: