During a town hall event hosted by MSNBC, Democratic Party presidential candidate Hillary Clinton claimed that while things aren’t perfect in Libya, “we didn’t lose a single person.”
Apparently, Clinton isn’t aware that Benghazi is located in Libya.
Clinton: 'We Didn't Lose a Single Person' in Libya https://t.co/X6AbQ9XVaL
— The Weekly Standard (@weeklystandard) March 15, 2016
— JeffMcIrish-ExGOP (@JeffMcIrish) March 15, 2016
Here’s video of her statement:
.@weeklystandard Someone needs to be committed for dementia or imprisoned for crimes, certainly not running for POTUS. Holey moley.
— Hana Five O (@HanaFiveO) March 15, 2016
That’s pretty much the opinion that many others have. Perhaps she was just confused…
Of course, Ambassador Chris Stevens couldn’t be reached for comment.
- Hillary Clinton, “Often Confused” Says Huma Abedin
- Video: Marine veteran confronts Bill Clinton over Benghazi, gets tossed out by sheriff’s deputies
- Rep Jim Jordan Demolishes Hillary on Benghazi Lies
- Report says Valerie Jarrett gave the order to stand down in Benghazi
- UK paper asks: Is Barack Obama the weakest President in history?