According to a video posted Thursday at the Daily Surge, that’s exactly what happened to Jason Mattera, a conservative journalist and author of “CRAPITALISM: Liberals Who Make Millions Swiping Your Tax Dollars.”
According to the Daily Surge, Mattera simply asked Reid a question about his wealth. Reid refused to answer, and the video clearly shows Mattera being physically assaulted. Moreover, the video shows Mattera did nothing other than ask a simple question.
Which Candidate Do You Support in the Republican Primaries?
The Daily Surge added:
Mattera, who publishes Daily Surge, followed up. “How does someone on a government salary most of their career accumulate your type of wealth?” Still, there was no answer from Reid.
Suddenly, one of the Majority Leader’s bodyguards intervened. “Are you press?” he asked, before shoving Mattera and then pinning him against a wall.
“What are you doing holding me up like that?” Mattera asked the bodyguard.
After the author identified himself as a member of the press, the bodyguard retorted, “I don’t care if you’re press or not.” The man refused to give Mattera his name.
Got that? Ask Dingy Harry a question and you can find yourself assaulted. Welcome to the new America, courtesy of Dingy Harry and Barack Obama.
The video, courtesy of the Daily Surge, can be seen below:
- Does Harry Reid want the Bundy family and their supporters killed?
- Internet agrees: Harry Reid evil, mentally unstable
- Conservative blogger: Harry Reid inciting bloody civil war over Bundy ranch
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberal hatemongers mad BLM didn’t attack Bundy ranch
- Harry Reid: Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists,’ hints at federal task force
- Charlie Daniels: Harry Reid should be in jail for ‘impersonating an American’
- Former sheriff claims federal agents plan to raid Bundy ranch
- Does Harry Reid want the Koch brothers murdered?
- Harry Reid falsely claims he never called Obamacare horror stories lies