A video posted in early July by MEMRI shows Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri admitting to the use of human shields during an interview on Al-Aqsa TV.
While speaking about the use of civilians as shields, he said that people were on the roof of a particular house “in order to prevent the Zionist occupation’s warplanes from targetting it,” according to the translation provided by MEMRI.
“This attests to the character of our noble Jihad-fighting people, who defend their rights with their bare chests and their blood,” he added when asked to comment on the tactic of using human shields.
Will Donald Trump win the 2024 election?
He also claimed the tactic has “proven effective” against Israelis.
Naturally, because unlike Hamas, Israel does not purposefully target and kill civilians.
The entire video needs to be seen. Of course, you’ll never see this on the so-called “mainstream media.”
Exit question: How is Israel — or anyone else — expected to negotiate with people like this?
- Twitter photo shows Satanic evil of Hamas – hanging kids on fence to protect building from IDF
- Video indicates UN school attack blamed on Israel appears to have been staged
- Video: Ben Shapiro shreds CNN for anti-Israel bias — on CNN
- Blog notes seven similarities between Hamas and Obama
- Pro-Hamas supporters in UK, Canada: ‘Heil Hitler’, ‘Burn in hell’
- Jewish student shown pictures of ovens, told to ‘get in’ by classmates
- Daily Beast’s Dean Obeidallah falsely claims conservatives want Arabs killed
- Lebanese reporter: Iran should send nukes to Hamas for use against Israel
- Journalists receive death threats after reporting Hamas uses human shields
- Hamas supporters in Miami attack, threaten to kill Jewish reporter