Pro-Hamas liberals like to claim that Israel is acting just like the Nazis for defending itself against terrorists like Hamas. But a video translated by MEMRI shows a Hamas-affiliated imam advocating genocide, the Times of Israel said.
”Our doctrine in fighting you (the Jews) is that we will totally exterminate you,” the imam says. “We will not leave a single one of you alive, because you are alien usurpers of the land and eternal mercenaries.”
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
“Research the history, my brothers. Wherever the Jews lived, they spread corruption,” he added. “Oh Muslims, didn’t you notice that Allah said: ‘They spread in THE land…’ The definite article in ‘THE land’ means the entire land. ‘They spread in the land corruption, and Allah loves not the corrupters.’”
So, who is , exactly, who’s acting like Nazis?
CNN’s Jake Tapper took note of the vile screed on his Twitter feed:
Hamas-affiliated imam to Israel: "we will totally exterminate you, we will not leave a single one of you alive"http://t.co/IdWaIEaa4l
— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) August 8, 2014
@jaketapper how can Israel negotiate with someone that does not recognize your right to exist and who openly wants to destroy you?
— Daniel Grauer (@danielgrauer) August 8, 2014
Worse yet, their ideological allies in ISIS are out gleefully beheading children simply because they’re Christian.
Video of the vile comments can be seen below:
Exit question: What’s the real difference between Hamas and the Nazis? The answer is here.
- Sick: ISIS goon reportedly announces marriage to terrified 7-year-old girl
- Twitter photo shows Satanic evil of Hamas – hanging kids on fence to protect building from IDF
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Video indicates UN school attack blamed on Israel appears to have been staged
- Video: Hamas spokesman admits using human shields, says they are effective against IDF
- Report: ISIS militants ‘systematically beheading’ Christian children in Mosul
- The difference between Hamas and the Nazis