CNN’s Manu Raju details how many freshman House Democrats, who campaigned on their opposition to Nancy Pelosi as Speaker, are now going back on their word and are planning to support her.
Who is surprised that a politician isn’t keeping their campaign promises?
Especially since said politician is a Democrat?
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
Cross-posted with BB4SP
- Nancy Pelosi Could Soon Be The Speaker Of The House, And That Should Freak You Out
- Video: Did Nancy Pelosi Endorse Left-Wing Violence As ‘Collateral Damage’?
- Pelosi’s promise: If Dems flip House, Gun Control is priority
- The purge continues: Facebook yanks pro-Trump page after saying harmless anti-Pelosi meme violates rules
- Nancy Pelosi Downplays 9/11 Terror Attack As An ‘Incident’ In Defense of Open Borders — Video
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!