Now, she calls Obama “the criminal-in-chief,” and recorded herself burning her 2008 campaign t-shirt. In fact, BizPac Review said, it was the shirt she wore the night he was first elected in 2008.
BizPac Review added:
The video includes a well articulated rant of her displeasure with the man she once revered. Rooted in what seems to be left-wing anarchism, her views are not very conservative, but do include some familiar complaints.
She also echoed Clint Eastwood, calling Obama a “fraud,” and said she hates Obama worse than George W. Bush.
But don’t think she’s turning to the conservative side.
She added: “I will never endorse Hillary, any liberal candidate, or ANY conservative candidate because if you watch until the end, you will hear my understanding of government, which began developing in 2011.”
The video can be seen below:
- Clint Eastwood: Obama ‘greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people’
- Clint Eastwood’s chair routine at RNC convention called racist
- Michael Moore: Clint Eastwood ‘crazy old man’ who ‘hijacked’ RNC convention
- Conservatives turn Labor Day into ‘National Empty Chair Day’
- Union boss kicks empty ‘Eastwood’ chair off stage in fit of anger at DNC event
- Obama claims Republican voters ‘often agree’ with his policy positions