While appearing on MSNBC recently, Democrat White House hopeful Eric Swalwell maintained that President Trump colluded with Russia, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Host Ari Melber even played all the times Swalwell made his claims of collusion and asked if he still believes that with the release of the Mueller report.
Even though the Mueller report found no conspiracy between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia, Swalwell claimed it revealed “evidence of collusion and coordination,” but not beyond a reasonable doubt.
“I think that he acts on Russia’s behalf and I challenge him to show me otherwise,” Swalwell said.
Translation: “I reject your reality and embrace my own.”
It’s not the first time the delusional California Democrat has rejected reality or fact, and chances are it won’t be the last.
Here’s video of the interview:
Swalwell’s campaign for the White House centers on a platform of gun control, which includes jailing law-abiding gun owners, trampling on the Constitution and conspiracy theories involving Trump and Russia.
- Eric ‘Nuke ‘Em’ Swalwell admits he’s a white man, gets hammered by Candace Owens as a ‘beta-boy narcissist’
- Democrat Eric Swalwell: “The 2nd Amendment is Not an Absolute Right”
- Dem Rep. Eric ‘Nuke ‘Em’ Swalwell fails history, denies event that helped launched Revolutionary War
- Dem Rep. Eric ‘Nuke ‘Em’ Swalwell says Democrat House eager to trample on Second Amendment rights
- Democrat Eric Swalwell — Use Nukes Against 2A Supporters?
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook is now doing everything it can to stifle conservative content, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: