Today’s Video of the Day comes to us courtesy of Red Elephants and deals with an issue that has affected a number of conservatives online — censorship.
According to the YouTube description (as published):
Youtube has shut down several conservative and right leaning channels using a trusted flagger program after hiring several thousand members of the ADL (anti defamation league) and the SPLC (southern poverty law center) to become trusted flaggers to search out content that they dont like and shut them down. They have applied several strikes to infowars, alex jones, andy warski, baked alaska, sargon of akkaad, jake morphonios, and they might start going after and censoring stefan molyneaux and styxhexenhammer666 as well. They are stripping people’s channels and livelihoods away.
Here’s the video:
Be sure to subscribe to the Red Elephants here and tell ’em the Conservative Firing Line sent ya.
And as a bonus, here’s Tucker Carlson exposing YouTube censorship:
- Video of the Day: Mark Dice tackles YouTube’s out-of-control censorship
- Panel to discuss social media censorship and political bias by Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Google
- YouTube censors, flags video interview with Pamela Geller
- PragerU sues Google, YouTube over alleged censorship of conservative videos
- YouTube to work with liberal ADL, censor non-rulebreaking content