As we’ve reported, Gregory Salcido, a teacher at El Rancho High School in Pico Rivera, California, caused quite a stir when he belittled students wearing pro-military gear.
“We’ve got a bunch of dumb [expletive] over there,” he said in the recording. “Think about the people who you know who are over there – your freaking stupid Uncle Louie or whatever – they’re dumb [expletive]. They’re not like high-level thinkers, they’re not academic people, they’re not intellectual people; they’re the freaking lowest of our low.”
One Marine veteran responded sharply, as we reported here.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
But another Marine has weighed in — none other than General John Kelly, the current White House Chief of Staff, who spoke with Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade.
Check out his response:
According to Mediaite:
Kilmeade decided to quiz retired Marine Corps general Kelly about the high school teacher’s remarks, and Kelly did not hold back.
“I think the guy ought to go to hell,” Kelly replied. “I just hope he enjoys the liberties and the lifestyle that we have fought for.”
Kilmeade played a clip of the comments on Fox & Friends Thursday, noting that Kelly went on “to say some expletives we had to dump.”
“But he was really angry.”
We agree. Kinda gives a whole new meaning to the old recruiting poster that read, “Tell that to the Marines.”
What do you think? Let us know in the comment section below.
- Marine veteran responds to El Rancho teacher who called military ‘lowest of our low’ in open letter
- Marine Veteran Brian Tally — VA Negligence/Malpractice Leads to Permanent Damage
- El Rancho High School — Students Wearing Marine Corps Shirts Bullied by Teacher
- Terrorists Learn Not to Cross This Marine the Hard Way
- Judge to Marine vet: Give up Second Amendment gun rights to foster grandson