Today’s video discusses the censorship that has been uncovered at Twitter by videos put out by Project Veritas. Turns out that an independent filmmaker wants President Trump to call the company out over it during the upcoming State of the Union address.
According to the article:
As we and others have reported, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas has released a series of scathing videos in which employees of the social media site Twitter have admitted to “shadow-banning” and censoring those with a point of view that runs contrary to the politically-correct Silicon Valley culture.
Many have expressed outrage and one independent filmmaker says it’s time for President Trump to publicly call out social media sites like Twitter — a platform which played a huge role in his electoral victory, and one he continues to use as a tool to bypass a hostile and biased mainstream media — at the upcoming State of the Union speech.
Meanwhile, take a few seconds and take our poll. Should President Trump call out Twitter for censoring conservatives? Let us know what you think.
- Independent filmmaker: Pres. Trump must call out Twitter over censorship at SOTU
- Questions raised after Project Veritas videos: Are Twitter employees storing child porn on company systems?
- Video: ‘Hundreds’ of Twitter employees allegedly hired to view everything you post, including private ‘sex’ messages
- Questions raised: Did Project Veritas video uncover possible criminal activity at Twitter?
- Twitter faces civil rights complaint for attacks against conservative Americans
And if you’re as concerned about online censorship as we are, go here and order this book: