As we reported Saturday, Rob Reiner, the Hollywood leftist who tried to pin the “treason” label on President Donald Trump, faced off with Tucker Carlson and the results are, well, predictable.
“It is now crystal clear that Russia had a profound impact on the 2016 election. They have attacked US, they are continuing to attack US. If Trump is unwilling to acknowledge this and unwilling to protect US, the word TREASON is now center stage,” he said on Twitter, causing a great deal of controversy.
But he seemed to walk it back just a bit after Carlson asked him if he was actually calling Trump unpatriotic or treasonous.
He then asked Reiner if he was happy about news that Russians are being killed in Syria. Reiner said he doesn’t have an opinion on that…
Here’s the short interview:
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Not Anti-Semitic?
What do you think? Let us know in the comment section below.
- ‘Meathead’ Rob Reiner tries to pin ‘treason’ label on Trump over Russia, hits Obama instead
- Mueller indicts 13 Russians for alleged election meddling, FBI says outcome of election not impacted
- ‘Meathead’ Rob Reiner at AAFCA Awards: Trump presidency ‘last battle of the Civil War’
- ‘Meathead’ Rob Reiner invokes Civil War, blames Schumer shutdown on GOP, racism
- Inciting violence? ‘Meathead’ Rob Reiner calls for ‘all out war’ to resist Trump