Fox News’ Tucker Carlson explained why rational adults — you know, the people who should be running the country — to reject media darling and demagogue David Hogg.
True, he survived a tragic shooting, but he is now being used by the radical anti-gun left, which includes the so-called “mainstream media” to punish law-abiding gun owners with calls for radical gun control.
According to the Daily Caller:
The Daily Caller co-founder agreed that Hogg is “just a kid,” but questioned why the left was pushing him to the front of the movement despite his constant attacks on gun owners and pro-Second Amendment politicians.
“This is the problem that I have: if you sincerely believe that people who disagree with you want to kill children, then you shouldn’t be involved in making policy because that’s exactly what we don’t need more of, it seems to me,” Carlson said. “Why is he being pushed to the front of this movement?”
“I agree with that this is a kid who saw unspeakable tragedy, he saw his classmates killed, and that’s exactly why he shouldn’t be involved in formulating a response to it. He is a kid. So you can’t simultaneously argue that you need to shut up and listen to him and if you don’t you are bad, which is what the left is arguing, and that we shouldn’t take what he says seriously or literally,” he continued. “You have to choose one. I’m happy to choose the first one.”
Meanwhile, Hogg, who seems to spend far more time in various studios than in school, where he should be, continues to attack anyone with an opposing point of view with profanities and falsehoods. And no one in the media is correcting him. Instead, he’s being allowed to spew his insane, profane, ignorant hatred with no opposition.
Carlson is right…
Here’s the video:
- David Hogg in profanity-laced interview claims NRA made up of ‘pathetic f*****s’ who want to keep killing kids
- Conservative UCSD student banned from Facebook meme page for mocking media darling David Hogg
- David Hogg whines about white privilege, claims NRA making U.S. a dictatorship — Videos
- Media darling David Hogg: ‘What if our politicians weren’t the b**ch of the NRA?’ — Video
- David Hogg orders: ‘Sell FedEx stock’ to hurt NRA; Anti-gun libs blindly obey