Is the left — driven by the biased anti-gun mainstream media — using the survivors of the tragic Parkland shooting to push their gun control agenda?
Tucker Carlson and Dan Bongino discussed this in a short segment in which both agreed the young people involved certainly have a right to speak out, but as Bongino notes, this is a multi-layered issue and it’s not certain the children involved understand everything that’s involved.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
What do you think? Is the anti-gun left left using these children as pawns? Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
- Cartoon of the Day: Soft Targets
- #Resist ‘journalist’ justifies ‘Kill the NRA’ billboard, claims it ‘doesn’t infer to killing people’
- The Tolerant Left: “Kill the NRA” Billboards in Kentucky
- Virginia Democrat says he’s okay with extermination of five million Americans
- Nancy Sinatra calls for execution of ‘murderous’ NRA members by firing squad