Color us surprised. Not by news that President Trump or the National Rifle Association is liked by more Americans than Nancy Pelosi, but by news that a Bay Area NBC affiliate actually reported it.
According to the American Mirror’s Kyle Olson:
“We may like Nancy Pelosi in the Bay Area, but America doesn’t,” the reporter said.
The report then listed several things the mainstream media and liberals like us to believe are more deplorable than Pelosi when in fact, they’re not.
“Things that are more popular, according to an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll,” the report says:
- The National Rifle Association — 37 percent.
- Current Speaker Paul Ryan — 24 percent.
- Donald Trump — 37 percent.
Pelosi, by comparison, is liked by just a paltry 21 percent.
“Even Donald Trump,” the reporter said, “is far more liked than Nancy Pelosi.”
Olson responded: “Cue the Pelosi face spasms and brain freezes.”
Here’s the short video clip:
- Dem-agoguery: Pelosi says guns top priority if House flips
- Is Pelosi prepping to prance back as House Speaker?
- Video of the Day: Watch Nancy Pelosi suggest mowing the grass as a solution for border security
- Video of the Day: Talk show host says send paycheck stubs to Nancy Pelosi to prove tax cuts are working
- Nancy Pelosi praises illegal immigrants for eight hours, puts fellow Democrat to sleep — Video