During an interview with MSNBC’s Joy Reid, Maxine Waters, the California Democrat obsessed with impeachment and conspiracy theories involving Russians, falsely claimed that Republicans will have to “prove their patriotism” by impeaching the president.
According to 100 Percent Fed Up:
“And so, the Republicans who claim to be very, very patriotic – they love this country more than anybody else, they are going to have to prove it when the facts are revealed,”
AM reports: “I believe, if the facts are unveiled – whether it’s in the next six months, before the November elections or after – that Republicans are going to be hard pressed to stand with this president and deny that he has colluded with Russia and that he’s obstructed justice,” Waters said.
“I think, even as Republicans see it now, some of them are whispering, they are embarrassed, they’re worried, they’re scared that this president is going to take them down eventually,” she said. “So I believe there is Republicans that will have to come out and agree with the facts that are going to be presented.”
Here’s the video:
Waters, by the way, has yet to condemn death threats against the president…
- Maxine Waters tries to silence Kanye West: He ‘talks out of turn,’ needs help thinking
- Video of the Day: Watch ‘Gasoline’ Maxine Waters tell Trump to ‘just get out’
- Exclusive: Maxine Waters silent on threats to murder president, violence against Trump supporters
- Video: Maxine Waters promises reparations for blacks in ‘stump speech for 2020’
- Maxine Waters: Russia is out to get me! — Video