A student at the University of Utah has created what’s been called a “cry closet” to help others deal with the anxiety of taking tests, CBS News and others reported.
According to CBS:
KSL-TV reports Miller, a senior, created the 400-pound, stand-alone closet for students who need a “safe space sometimes, even if it’s in a very public place.”
“I think one of these should be everywhere all the time,” student Jayde Allison told KUTV while laughing. “Just its name, ‘The Cry Closet,’ is a little funny because definitely finals is a time to cry and panic.”
According to the report, the interior of the closet is covered with soft materials and filled with stuffed animals and toys.
Recently, Tucker Carlson discussed this with author Cathy Areu:
God help us…
- Video of the Day: When Snowflakes Date
- Ouch: David Hogg labeled ‘King of the Snowflakes’ on Twitter
- Liberal snowflake so triggered by conservative reading assignment she contacts MSNBC
- Message telling liberal students to ‘suck it up’ investigated as ‘hate crime’
- Vote Trump chalk mark scares students at U of Wisconsin