This gives a whole new meaning to the term, “educated idiots.” President Trump is set to give his first State of the Union speech this Tuesday, and of course, there’s already some critics. Campus Reform said it went to New York University to find out what students there thought. The results are, well, illustrative, to say the least.
There was only one problem, Campus Reform said: At the time they surveyed the students, the speech would not happen for seven days.
“Yeah, that’s kinda ridiculous,” one student said after the interviewer said Trump led a “build the wall” chant.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
Of course, it didn’t happen because the speech hasn’t happened yet.
Here’s the video, if you can stand it:
Just think, THIS is what’s going to lead the country one day. Talk about scary…
- Video: Diablo Valley College prof calls for violent overthrow of ‘white supremacist’ America
- Boston Professor — “Jingle Bells is Racist”
- UNLV Professor Blames Las Vegas Shooting on President Trump [VIDEO]
- Antifa prof. called for killing police officers, burning police stations, killing military officers
- Professor to Tucker Carlson: Antifa has the right to physically beat opponents — Video