He encapsulated the current controversy where Hogg and his Soros-funded allies started a campaign to strip Laura Ingraham of her advertisers after she dared to tweet something that Hogg had already made public.
Here’s the video:
- Support Laura Ingraham? Here’s a short list of companies to boycott for caving in to David Hogg, Media Matters
- David Hogg rejects Laura Ingraham’s apology, demands repudiation of Fox News: ‘It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children’
- Pet food company Nutrish caves to David Hogg, pulls ads from Laura Ingraham — Backlash ensues
- Open letter to David Hogg: Grow up or shut up
- Teen demagogue David Hogg demands followers boycott, attack Laura Ingraham’s advertisers