While appearing on Thursday’s edition of the “Alan Colmes Show” on Fox Radio, John Bachtell, National Chair of the Communist Party USA, admitted that his party, formed by the USSR in 1919 to facilitate the overthrow of the United States, is part of the hardcore progressive left of the Democratic Party.
“Well, you’ve talked about working in the two party system. So you support Democrats for the most part?” Colmes asked. “Are you supporting Bernie Sanders, let’s say, in this election?”
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
“Ah well, Yea we’re apart of what I kind of call the Progressive, pro-labor wing of the Democratic Party,” he said. “I mean it’s no secret and we’re apart of a very broad movement of organizations: labor movements, civil rights movements, other movements, women’s movement, what not, that find their home in the Democratic Party.”
Video, courtesy of Fox News Radio, can be seen below (comment begins at 6:40 in the video):
Of course, this comes as no surprise to me.
As I’ve noted since sometime in 2010, Communists, unions and Democrats have been quite close. Now, it seems Communists are working with Democrats to enact their agenda.
It’s no wonder DNC boss Debbie Wasserman Schultz couldn’t tell the difference between socialists and Democrats. There really isn’t any.
And now, we learn that the CPUSA is working to elect a Democrat into the White House. This alone ought to be reason enough to reject any candidate with a (D) behind his or her name.
H/T: Progressives Today
- Communist rag: To save planet, we must shrink economy, curb white population
- Low-info libs march to stop non-existent global warming, call for socialist revolution
- U.N. climate chief: Communism best method of dealing with global warming
- Ferguson protesters: ‘The only solution is a Communist revolution’
- Communist Party USA openly supports Democrats
- Communist Party USA chair endorses Obama’s jobs plan, tax hikes
- Communist Party USA celebrates Obama’s re-election
- Communist Party leaders at convention: Socialism an ‘imperative’ for America
- Whoopi Goldberg: Communism ‘great concept’, ‘makes perfect sense’ on paper