In late June, CNN propagandist Chris “Fredo” Cuomo told his audience that America doesn’t need God to heal as a nation.
“If you believe in one another and if you do the right thing for yourself and your community, things will get better in this country,” he said. “You don’t need help from above, it’s within us.”
Here’s video of his controversial statement:
A post at Focus on the Family’s Daily Citizen, however, disagreed with Cuomo.
Zachary Mettler wondered what Cuomo meant when he said, “do the right thing?”
If there is no God, who gets to decide what is right?
If God isn’t in the picture, neither is an objective and immutable standard of right and wrong. What’s moral and immoral would simply be determined by one’s subjective opinion, with no one to really say what is right.
And if that’s the case, then why would Cuomo urge us to do what’s right?
Additionally, our founding fathers and first presidents would have also disagreed strongly with Cuomo’s humanistic remark.
One person on Twitter noted:
See Saul Alinsky’s 8 steps to turning America into a socialist state. Getting rid of God is #7. The extreme left is using his playbook “Rules for Radicals!”
— Larry Egner (@LarryEgner) July 1, 2020
It’s not the first time Cuomo has let his disdain for Christianity show, as we noted here.
Just remember, this… is CNN.
Reminder: If you haven’t done so yet, please go HERE and cast your vote for the Liberal Media Propagandist Of The Year for 2020. (Cuomo happens to be polling in the top four as of this writing…)
- Video of the Day: St. Louis Man Who Defended Home From The Mob Smacks Down CNN Propagandist Chris Cuomo
- CNN Propagandist Chris Cuomo ‘Deceptively Edited’ Video Of Trump… To Push An Obvious Lie
- Video: CNN hack Chris Cuomo threatens physical violence against Trump supporter; CNN spox defends Cuomo
- Video: CNN Propagandist Chris Cuomo LOSES It During LIVE Interview With Trump Staffer
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo mocks conservative rape victim on Twitter, asks if social media doing enough to stop hate
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, and check us out at ProAmerica Only.