During Saturday night’s Democratic Party debate, Hillary Clinton claimed that ISIS uses videos of Donald Trump’s statements to recruit terrorists into their cause.
“They are going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists,” she said.
Here’s video of that claim:
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
CNN even acknowledged that fact-checkers say there’s no proof of her claim but said “we’ll leave that aside.”
That’s right — the truth that Hillary lied about Trump in this way apparently doesn’t matter to CNN, because, the Right Scoop said, “CNN only gives a crap when it’s a Republican who gets caught misleading the American public.”
One fact-checker said:
— Shell (@Shella_Bella) December 20, 2015
— Legal Insurrection (@LegInsurrection) December 20, 2015
Yes, it would, but it wouldn’t matter to the average Democrat who supports Clinton.
The Daily Beast, however, observed back in November that ISIS has used video of Bill Clinton, calling him a “fornicator.”
Of course, Clinton would lie about this — she’s been lying and scheming her way to the top long before Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz were old enough to enter grammar school.
Worse yet, the so-called “mainstream media” doesn’t care…
- Note to Hillary Clinton: 40 years of lies and scandals will not go away
- Majority favors Trump’s proposed ban, support grows when Trump’s name removed
- Video: Clinton supporters endorse Sharia law in U.S.
- Heckler to Hillary Clinton: ‘You let them die’ in Benghazi
- Hillary Clinton: Truth about Benghazi attack doesn’t matter