On Thursday, the top-tier candidates in the GOP primary faced off in a heated, sometimes contentious debate. One of the best moments, however, happened at the end when Dr. Ben Carson gave what can only be called an epic closing statement.
In a mere 46 seconds, Carson wowed the crowd and got in some great digs at the power elites in Washington. You gotta see this:
“I’m the only one to separate Siamese twins,” Carson said.
“This was magic!” Jim Hoft said at YouTube. I agree.
H/T Gateway Pundit
- Ben Carson, family and friends target of IRS harassment for criticizing Obama
- Liberal attorney: Dr. Ben Carson ‘a monster’ who should remain silent
- Dr. Ben Carson: Obama’s painful sequester cuts intended ‘to prove a point’
- Liberals on Twitter attack Dr. Ben Carson with racial slurs after CPAC speech
- Media Matters article noting conservative support of Ben Carson called racist