He notes, for example, that the Democratic Party ran on a platform to end the Civil War in 1864. Had they gotten their way, the CSA would probably still be in existence today. He also notes that it was defeated Democrats who started the KKK, and tackles the talking point that Republicans and Democrats “switched” positions on civil rights.
This is epic, and a must-see:
Trending: “Ethan’s Law” Could it Get You Killed?
- Flashback: Blacks call for slavery, death to white people, including babies — Video
- Virginia Democrat says he’s okay with extermination of five million Americans
- Al Sharpton falsely claims Democrats stood for Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Joy Behar shows ignorance of history, claims GOP not ‘black friendly’
- St. Louis paper: Republicans are racist Confederate rebels